20.6.13

DIY VLuxury: Stella McCartney inspired bag-in-bag/clutch


For today's DIY I made a bag-in-bag for in my look-a-like Stella McCartney bag. This bag can also be used as a clutch. It is an easy project and doesn't take long to make.

What you will need:
- Faux leather/leather ( I used the same fabric as for the bag)
- White pencil
- Scissors
- Pins
- Measuring tape
- Zipper
- Fabric glue

Time: 30 minutes


Take your fabric and cut it like you see on the picture. 


Turn the fabric inside out.

Take the zipper and pin it on the fabric. 


It is best to glue the zipper on the fabric, in this way you don't see a stitching line.

Now you are already finished! Love the result and hope you have fun with it. I am going to use the bag as a clutch tomorrow evening, because I am going to drink cocktails with my friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment